RadRad is a battery-operated comb generator as well as a field source. It is a valuable tool for engineers ensuring the quality of radiated and conducted EMC and EMF measurements.
- Ensures reliable measurement results
- Avoids costly retesting by detecting defective measurement instruments prior to testing
- Guarantees fulfilment of ISO 17025 requirement for the regular check of test equipment
- Highly accurate built-in oscillator (frequency stability ±20 ppb)
- Individual accredited calibration certificate included
A comb generator is built inside a conical antenna element. Therefore, no cable between antenna and generator is required. Thus leads to repeatable measurement results and reliable simulation of radiation performance.
Frequency Range: 10 kHz - 3 GHz
Frequency Spacing: 10 kHz, 1 MHz, 5 MHz